Fred Dieckmann's boobytrap URL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I think I may have clicked on the URL when it was originally posted, as discussed here:

http://www.diyvideo.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=183978#post183978

Having read that "when clicked [on it] would put another member on your inactive list", I am confused as to what it was supposed to do. I could't find my "inactive list" in the User CP; and I don't want some people's posts not showing up.

Can anyone offer any advice?
Tim.

If you didn't noticed anything weired, it means the trap was already disabled. What happened is when I clicked on the URL, suddenly nania's posts were not displayed and a note saying that this member is on my ignore list. I could still see those posts, if I clicked on another link. To remove a member from your ignore list, go to the profile of the user who you have ignored and click the 'remove user from ignore list' button at the bottom.

The coding will be changed, so that such a link as was posted will not work for anyone except the person who posted it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.