• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Misc. boards/kits (DACs, Lightspeed etc.)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Second round of my clearout. Here are some boards/kits I'm never going to get round to building anyway, so maybe someone else wants a go? :)

- 1 complete kit for the Lightspeed (Lighter Note) LDR attenuator by udailey. I don't believe I have the instructions, but it should be possible to get them. Asking $45 excl. shipping and PP-fees.

- diyinhk ES9018 dac. Bare board with ES9018 DAC-chip pre-soldered (similar to this, but with an ES9018: ES9028PRO ES9018 32bit Audio DAC PCB - DIYINHK). Can use the Hifiduino software for control. More info here: Building the $99 ES9018 DAC Board (Part II) | H i F i D U I N O
Asking $50 excl. shipping and PP-fees.

- diyinhk 24/192 XMOS USB-interface for the above. An earlier version than what they sell today, but still very capable. Finished module that's never been used.
Asking $40 excl. shipping and PP-fees.

- diyinhk AK4399 dac. Bare board with DAC-chip pre-soldered.
Board is the same as they sell today AK4399 32bit Audio DAC PCB kit - DIYINHK but the version with the DAC-chip is no longer available.
Asking $15 excl. shipping and PP-fees.

- EZdac v1.5 dac. Two boards plus some parts which I haven't finished sorting yet, but I should have all the chips + a few other things.
The original construction page is offline, but there’s still info in the thread (ezDAC v.1.5 Builders Thread) and a little bit here (Ray's Audio Page -> click Ezdac and then onto page 2)
Asking: Let me know if you are interested in one or two of these and I'll check what parts I have and figure out a price.

Shipping at cost from Denmark so no additional VAT/taxes for EU/UK residents of course. Some of this stuff is quite hard to price so if you think the prices are way off then let me know.

Pics coming a bit later, but send a PM if there's something you are interested in.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.