• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Salas L-Adapter Board

Joined 2023
Hello @Tea-Bag

Just ordered 3 peaces for Salas L adapter project (boards+full kits) by excel table as per your instructions. All of them will run optimised NUC, hope very successfully as sound of my Chord Qutest was hugely improved. What will be estimate date for GB opening or you sending individually now to Europe?

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Timetable for end of group buy is unknown. I just got the spreadsheet shared after I ran out of in stock devices.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I have a few mini kit parts in case someone needs replacement parts. No full kits without boards either currently.
Please sign up on spreadsheet linked in my signature (need to not be on portable to see it I believe).

Reactions: 1 users
Joined 2023
Hi @Tea-Bag ,

I've just put myself to the list, but I am not sure, if my order is within a "small" envelope limit or not. I am also new here, so I can't pm. Sorry. Could you please comment if I can add another UBIB mini kit or if I should already remove some mini kits?

Thanks!

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Generally an 8oz package is the limit. So you may be close. The small package is now typically 19 usd to eu and one over that to 32oz is 10 usd more. Likely these prices will not go down. A seperate order later from me is more expensive.

Joined 2011
Checked the BOM, Mouser has everything on stock but the rectifiers (FFPF30UP20STU) which aren't manufactured any longer. Any recommended substitute, and maybe update the BOM.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
The tentative replacement in kits will be
BYC30X-600PSQ
The lighter duty BYC20X-600,127, is also acceptable as an alternative as well for less demanding applications (almost all). I will edit the BOM data for this alternative part.

Reactions: 1 user