• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group Buy for Curve Tracer Matched 2SK3497 Pairs at 55°C

Someone asked for invoice.
The invoice is printed in paper form and sent together with the FETs in the padded envelope.
This is because some Customs will open and check the content.

It seems that this is fine with Germany and USA.
Should you require it in PDF, please let us know individually.
But only if you really require to clear Customs.

Many thanks,
XACOO.

I can tell you long stories about nightmares we had with the Portuguese Customs last year.
It was not only frustrating, but cost us hundreds of Euros just to get the stuff sent back to Singapore.
And from there shipped again to another EU country, and then to PT.

Imagine that.
Was no fun, I can assure you.

Patrick

Reactions: 1 user
Someone asked for invoice.
The invoice is printed in paper form and sent together with the FETs in the padded envelope.
This is because some Customs will open and check the content.

It seems that this is fine with Germany and USA.
Should you require it in PDF, please let us know individually.
But only if you really require to clear Customs.

Many thanks,
XACOO.
please send me paper pdf to clear Customs import

Looks like the rest of the Western World has already gone completely electronic from 1 March, including 27 EU countries and the UK :

Customs.png

Maybe Italy does not accept the electronic declaration ?
Of course we have already declared electronically, else we cannot post.
We'll see whether we can get you a CN22 form filled and send as pdf.

Good to know this now.
We shall stop shipping to Italy in the future till they have sorted this out.
Others in the EU like Germany got theirs already without any problems.

Cheers,
Patrick

Last edited:
In addition to the electronic declaration, I have also attached a paper CN22 form on each of the packages.
So your Customs should already have the CN22 form.
I did not take photographic images of each package.
All I can do now is fill in a blank form and send to you as photgraph.

Hope you can explain that with your Custosms,
XACOO

Reactions: 1 user
I just dug through my trash and also found it. A bit to slow :)

As a side note: It is absolutely OK to put the cn22 form on the back of the shipment. It is accepted by all countries. I recently sent out some international shipments and was unclear if it is OK to put the cn22 form on the back, but DHL said that it is the right way if it is a small shipment.

1680271923819.png

My friends work in postal service and looking at is software tell that there is a problem with cn22, maybe forgot my or damaged diuring shipping ?? we will see tnx for now
BTW zero problem in the last 20y of shipping from all world ....this is the first shipping after ue change things,last from diyastore on past august

Last edited: