• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hakko 929 Temp Controlled Soldering Stations

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Schaef said:
Damon, did you get my e-mail? I e-mailed you on Monday, and I haven't heard anything. If you haven't, I'm interested in one, if you still have one left. E-mail me with the info you need, so I can send you a check.

e-mail me at: bschaefer1 at neo dot rr dot com

I am also having problems communicating with Damon. I sent him an e-mail expressing interest in purchasing a soldering station but never received an answer.
Damon, if you read this, I would like to buy a station. Please e-mail me the payment information.

Mine came in today. Yippie. Perfect condition... well obviously not new... hey! where's the sponge!

Just joking. what a steal. Thanks again. I never thought I would own one of those neto irons with a digital display. My old modular Ungar is either too hot or not hot enough.

You other gents would be wise to treat yourself to one of these if there are any more to be had.

Sorry

Sorry for the delay sending emails out, I was really busy with school this week. I think everyone should have gotten an email today. I have not received the keycards I ordered yet, and I won't be shipping anymore stations until I do (hopefully less than a week.) Also, I'm really sorry to anyone that had problems with broken stations, FedEx seems to be really rough, so I will be packing them a lot better.

Now that I've really had a chance to use this iron for a few weeks, I can't say enough how nice it is. Turn on the switch, and its hot in 30 seconds. And it doesn't get too hot if it sits for a couple of minutes. Thanks again. You didn't by any chance buy a lot of Tek scopes too?

Had to ask.

Brian/ now solders for fun

whoa! Good deal! Those are production irons, not some cheap hobby tool. I have the low-end model 936 at home and two more at work, and I can honestly say they're some of the nicest irons to use. Rapid heating, good temp control, nice build quality and plenty of tips to choose from. My 936ESD was a bargain at $90 (new), but these are a steal. If I didn't have a nice iron already, I'd be buying one today. Get in while you can folks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.