Help with JVC RC-Q50 boombox repair - how does the HOSIDEN HSC1466 AC socket work? (schematic/datasheet available)

Hi, I tried to repair the year-long issue with my father's JVC RC-Q50 boombox (FM radio, CD, cassette). It has a loose contact inside, the D-type power plug had to be in a specific angle, otherwise the boombox wouldn't turn on / shut itself off, back to standby. I used to bend the plug up by stacking cassette cases next to the boombox, but it was annoying since the slightest bump would cut the power. I found nothing obviously wrong with the power socket after I got the PCB with it out of the boombox. I de-soldered the power socket, it's part number is HSC1466, made by HOSIDEN, I disassembled the part itself and then the mishap happened. I heard two small pieces hitting the tiled floor, I looked everywhere but I only rediscovered the mechanical switch / lever. At first I wasn't even sure how that lever had to be put back inside the power socket. How I re-installed it at the end looks similar to the photo of the part inside the data sheet.

20240103_184421.jpg

The lever between the two contacts for the D-type power plug will be pushed down by the power cable. The pins look a bit weird, I assumed that the contact would be better if I would bend them apart a bit, maybe that was the whole fault after all.

20240103_184516.jpg

The lever in it's upright position, after I separated the two halves of the power socket.

20240103_184619.jpg

When the lever is pushed down by the power cable, the three pins will be bend down.

20240103_184656.jpg

The solder points of the three pins from before, back view of the power socket.

Screenshot at 2024-01-03 18-59-24.png

Screenshot from the PDF file of the part's data sheet / schematic which I found on www.datasheet.hk

After I found out how to correctly install the lever, I soldered the AC socket back in and tried it. I got no power at all. The lever / switch energizes the standby power circuit as far as I understand, since I am missing a part the circuit wouldn't be energized anymore.

Unfortunately I don't understand what should happen to the three contacts, I think they should be connected somehow as soon as the lever is pushed down by the power cord. Can someone tell me by looking at the schematic? I also cannot order a direct replacement of the part, it seems that it is nowhere available anymore, I remember that my father had this particular boombox since the early 90s tho. It would be nice to be able to repair it.
Thank you in advance.

I was able to work it out after looking at the datasheet again.
The left pin (pin 3) and the right pin (pin 1) must be bridged together in this state (no AC power cord inserted). The boombox is ready to work on battery power.
The left pin (pin 3) and the middle pin (pin 2) must be bridged together when the AC power cord is present.

I cut some metal plating from one of those fancy magnetically shutting boxes to the right shape which took me way too much time to accomplish the bridging in both states, but at least it works now and the loose contact is also gone.

Probably the belt from the cassette mechanism needs to be replaced as well. Most buttons on the machine work only when pressed hard or they don't work at all. The remote had it's issues too, I had to super-glue some tin foil pieces to the rubber domes. Not the smartest way but it works. At least I can control all of the important functions again without relying on the buttons on the boombox itself.