Homepage modification

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Anthony,

perhaps you could do some modification on your homepage for iPad/iPhone user like me :p

If i go to your start side, all navigation buttons on the top are missing...:eek:

Best regards,
Oliver

Hi Oliver

Thanks for the heads up on that, the reason of course is the Iphone and Ipad does not support Flash, I have an Iphone myself and it is a pain not having that plugin available from Apple.
Anyway I will look into replacing the Flash buttons on the site with something more compatible with everything.

Cheers

Anthony
Aussie Amplifiers

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Hi Oliver

Thanks for the heads up on that, the reason of course is the Iphone and Ipad does not support Flash, I have an Iphone myself and it is a pain not having that plugin available from Apple.
Anyway I will look into replacing the Flash buttons on the site with something more compatible with everything.

Cheers

Anthony
Aussie Amplifiers

Hi Anthony,

:up:

Perhaps there is a solution from flash to HTML5 :eek:

Best regards,
Oliver

Hi Oliver

Flash is the number one spyware delivery platform today, that's why I would strongly recommend to avoid it when possible.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.