• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Ian Canada COVID and Post-COVID parts for sale. CONUS. Summer Sale.

Things you have for sale.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority of energy spent on Ian Canada parts were during COVID. I did pick up some parts at the beginning of this year for some upgrades and have to let them go too.

I had an amazing time and learned a great deal, but I need to downsize for the flexibility of going abroad in 2025. The use of an external clock takes up additional space which makes it impossible for travel.

There's no rush on any transactions as I plan the whole Summer to spend on this sale. So, first time in a long time I'm spending the Summer on a sale and not a DIY project.

Standard PayPal only. 1/2 Buyer, 1/2 Seller Fees so split PP Fee. USPS preferred unless Batteries involved which require UPS. Buyer covers shipping fees. Let's try CONUS first. If you are outside CONUS and I have a rare product, I might consider. No trades.

I can test the part(s) before shipping so it may require additional time to ship. Everything listed was working flawlessly before disassembly.

COVID parts (50% off):

Q3. No clocks, just the placeholders. $67.50

Q3.png

LiFePO4 MKIII. I can throw in never used UcMate, UcHyrid (2). UcAdapter. I think I can throw in the Batteries too ($80 value). $100 for everything (UcBoards and 26650 Batteries).

MKIII.png
UcAdapter.png
UcHybrid.png
UcMate.png

ReclockPi. $37.50

RCP.png

I'll list the rest including external clock this month.

Post-COVID parts:

I would like to buy the battery lifepo

Okay, I'll try to do the numbers on Monday with Ian's Spreadsheet. Then PM you the total.

Sorry for the late reply. I haven't got in the DIY groove yet since I just got back into the hobby.

I haven't listed the Mean Well AC/DC 19V yet but I can let it go to you for $20 since you are picking up a Ian product.

It pairs well with the lifepo.

I'll display the Mouser link soon.

With the purchase of an Ian power product, I can let go of a Mean Well 19V/4.74A AC/DC for $20.

It's medical grade so certfied up the wazoo.

https://www.meanwellusa.com/webapp/product/search.aspx?prod=GSM90B

I have QTY of 3.

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/MEAN-WELL/GSM90B19-P1M?qs=Ia8GhIJzSEpd8vyv2Ga4Cw==

meanwell.png

I forgot about the cord so $3 for the US cord:

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/MEAN-WELL/YP13_YC13?qs=amGC7iS6iy/U8pSJ3MUnGg==

I think I have one UK cord too, but I have to track it down.
cord.png

I need some time to consider any International Transactions. I prefer Domestic (CONUS) as shipping is much more simplified.

I'm working on "Sale Pending" for the LiFePO4 Power Supply so it should be transaction complete by the end of the weekend.

I work off top of the queue either on this thread or PM.

Still remaining:

Q3.png

The Shipping cost of $15 is a rough estimate. Domestic USPS might be cheaper. International might be more expensive.

Once I complete the first transaction, I should be back in the DIY groove.

Status
Not open for further replies.