• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Interest in balanced line receiver boards

Joined 2009
Paid Member
The boards arrived:
boards2.png

I will use my online store to process payments and handle shipping. From past experience, this streamlines the process and minimizes delays and errors.

Kindly send me, preferably via private message aka PM, your e-mail address, to which I will send an invoice with your order and a "Complete your purchase" link. The link opens a checkout window, where you'd be able to enter a shipping address and pay. For payments, the store accepts PayPal, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, credit cards and more. I will ship by USPS.

If you participated in the first Omicron GB earlier this year, I already have your e-mail address and will send the invoice there.

If you participate in the second Omicron GB, I will send one invoice for both GBs and ship all boards together to save you from paying twice for shipping.

Hope this works for you. If something doesn't work or goes wrong, drop me a note. If you cannot send me a PM, post a note here, so that I can PM you.

Reactions: 1 user