Inverted electrostat inferior in distortion?

Interesting :)
I would love to see how, i still can't figure out the way they build the conductive part of their stators.
As i understand it they use the composite resin as part of the whole capacitor, that it has high dielectric constant.
The last time I talked to this guy was somewhere in 2014, I remember he said that several resins are used in the manufacture of these stators and he experimented a lot by mixing these resins, for this he even made a mechanized “hand” to continuously mix with it for several days: ).

The resulting composite had high-resistance conductivity. In the dark, the stator glowed with a barely noticeable blue color.
I made a mistake when I previously wrote about holes (perforations) in the form of tubes, I found a photo of it on an old computer, its stators and holes are in the form of horizontal holes, and also in the photo is its amplifier (direct drive):

Attachments

• P1030589copy-th.jpg
    P1030589copy-th.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 28
  • P1030590copy-th.jpg
    P1030590copy-th.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 29
  • P1030593copy-th.jpg
    P1030593copy-th.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 30
  • P1030584copy-th.jpg
    P1030584copy-th.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 29
The last time I talked to this guy was somewhere in 2014, I remember he said that several resins are used in the manufacture of these stators and he experimented a lot by mixing these resins, for this he even made a mechanized “hand” to continuously mix with it for several days: ).

The resulting composite had high-resistance conductivity. In the dark, the stator glowed with a barely noticeable blue color.
I made a mistake when I previously wrote about holes (perforations) in the form of tubes, I found a photo of it on an old computer, its stators and holes are in the form of horizontal holes, and also in the photo is its amplifier (direct drive):

Nice!
Thanks for digging up the photo's, inspiring build :)