Keratherm Red for Tokin

Joined 2010
Paid Member
With the VFET round 3 OS boards released, those of use who listened to Papa and grabbed Tokin SITs are starting to get a little excited. I for one ordered the VFET chassis and have started collecting parts for the FE boards.

One thing that I have thought of is would be nice to get some small rectangular sheets of Keratherm Red which we could cut down to mount the Tokin SITs. For those of US based Keratherm is had to track down. Do not think it would even need to be precut like the version you currently stock. Just a thought.

Reactions: 1 user
Joined 2006
Paid Member
With the VFET round 3 OS boards released, those of use who listened to Papa and grabbed Tokin SITs are starting to get a little excited. I for one ordered the VFET chassis and have started collecting parts for the FE boards.

One thing that I have thought of is would be nice to get some small rectangular sheets of Keratherm Red which we could cut down to mount the Tokin SITs. For those of US based Keratherm is had to track down. Do not think it would even need to be precut like the version you currently stock. Just a thought.
I got some sheets here to cut to size:

Keratherm Thermal Pad - 86/82 RED - 100x100x0.25mm - Thermal Conductivity 6.5 W/mK - Fiberglass Reinforced Qty 1 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DDH16SS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_ECMMM7CNT4ZZE9HGPAMQ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

They sold out but looks like they restocked.