Lavoce 12" Fullrange

Mhhh...the partition of the box seems strange. It is good in the sense that eliminates possible air spills from the tweeter ( horn) cutout, but it halves box volume! indeed, looking at the plans, it is hollow...

Another note: the fullrange forum is intended for speakers that play full-range, i.e. a wide band speaker.
(loud)speakers that are composed of a (mid) woofer plus a tweeter are part of the multi-way forum.

Strangely, speakers made with a (sub)woofer and a wideband(er) are part of the fullrange forum.

P1200189.JPG

This are my subwoofers, the finish is water based blue stain and linseed oil. at night with party light it looks almoste black, in sunlight in reviels its deep blue birch wood grain.
for the tops i think about dark red same style.... what do you think ?

Reactions: 1 user
There is space for big handles, but not much choice where to put them, low and quite close to the front, I will see later how this feels.
This plan is not for beginners, all these groves for the connection need to be really precise, there is no room for error. And I mark most pieces where I cut a hole later, so I needed to rename them, sometimes twice..
I think I found a way to glue them with cookies only without using screws at all, so I can keep the wood grain all around without filler.

Question: ???
How is the best way to seal around the handles, i allways make a mess with cartridge press seal/glue what other options are possible? i have some silicone tape, original from metal roofing, its on a role, flexible water proof and removable. I can apply it without gloves and concern to put it somewhere where i do not want it.
Same for the inputterminal, the horn and the drivers...

greetings Jonas