• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

LM3886

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I would like to say a massive thank you to Brian and Joseph at ChipAmp for supplying me with such a stunning sounding amp kit AND for all the help they gave me when I messed up. They sent me a new PSU board and components for FREE!

I can't say enough good things about them or their product and I wish them every success for the future, they have made a new friend and I will be back.

Cheers

Davy

I would like to say a massive thank you to Brian and Joseph at ChipAmp for supplying me with such a stunning sounding amp kit AND for all the help they gave me when I messed up. They sent me a new PSU board and components for FREE!

I can't say enough good things about them or their product and I wish them every success for the future, they have made a new friend and I will be back.

Cheers

Davy

That's great Davy! I am happy your problem is solved. You are lucky. You found great and sincere friends. All the best. :))

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.