• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lo-Fi Beer Can Microphones - Darwin Audio

My name is Darwin and I run a one-man DIY microphone company, Darwin Audio, where I upcycle vintage, steel soda and beer cans from the 1970's and earlier (the really strong, uncrushable kind of cans).

These steel cans make perfect reverb chambers and securely house a piezo crystal pickup with a 1/4 inch out.

Extremely unique and rare designs since they no longer stamp these types of steel cans, so once these are gone, they're gone (and I'll have to find a new hobby).

Browse my Reverb store for $70 (free shipping) options, or inquire about a custom design at www.DarwinAudio.net (your region likely had breweries around at that time...)

omntym6oomyq7nmolbnx (1).jpg

Reactions: 1 user