Metal music

It also seems that the yoof today have started getting sick of just 0-0-0-0 on tuned down strings, in favour of a wider use and complexity. The extra strings make it easier to make vertical moves on the fretboard so in theory it will follow as long as people have multi-scale to make the string tension easy to play.

Reactions: 1 user
Joined 2013
Paid Member
I don't now. Music that is difficult to listen to. Illogical sound? Therre is clearly, something wrong with me, but I apologize as much as I can....:). There are of course exceptions to this. I remember 1988. We listened to ''The Crown and The Ring'' for the first time. We listened..... My neighbours would ask what the heck was going on? What?? What - Pioneer SX-1010; Pioneer HPM-110; Akai GX-F90 and.......''volley fire'':)!! Yes, that was it. From that time my neighbors don't like me. I don't know why:(.
MANOWAR - ''The Crown and The Ring'':

UDO - ''I Give As Good As I Get'':

Some great stuff in this thread. I've been listening to a lot of doom/stoner lately.
Some fresh releases that i'm listening to right now:

I really like this album, favorite track is no. 10 "Nightmare Eyes". it's got more of a progressive vibe:

Other Bands include Electric Wizard, Dopethrone, Windhand & Sleep, the doom listeners will know ;)