Need your help!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys,
I love to travel, and in journey I always keep my iPod with me. Some time I am facing problem because it is a fact that DVD file format is not compatible in iPod. That’s why I am looking for help. Anyone have any idea regarding this .so please let me know.

Re : Need your help!!

Hi for this you need software program, with the help of it you can convert your DVD to a format that iPod supports. I’m using Movavi DVD to iPod. The great thing about Movavi DVD to iPod is that it is very easy to use. When you will use it you will feel that converting DVDs to iPod format is a piece of cake. So, I’ll suggest you to use it. And enjoy you journey in your way.
Hope it will help

babya said:
We shouldn't discuss DVD ripping on here-unless you created the DVD yourself, then you can discuss it here, otherwise it's illegal.

I understand that actually ripping DVDs is illegal is some countries, but it's news to me that just discussing how it might be done is illegal too.

In fact, I very much doubt that is so. Look around online, there is a myriad of sites devoted to DVD ripping. And are all these illegal??? I don't think so.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.