outdoor solar powered audio listening place

For an art project I'm working on that will take place outdoors, I would like to create a poetry listening spot. The concept involves constructing a monument with a speaker driver and a button (or a distance sensor, which I have not yet decided on) to play back poetry.
I intend to use this board for both audio playback and processing the button press/distance sensor input.

What I'm currently trying to figure out is:

Which audio amplifier and driver should I use? For a previous project, I received helpful suggestions and used a specific driver and amplifier that worked very well. Would these be suitable choices for the current project?

Powering the system – the entire setup should run on solar power and a battery. I am open to any suggestions on this matter. The installation is scheduled for release in the summer when plenty sunlight is available. However, I also want it to function during the winter when there are fewer sunny days and rainfall is more likely.

To determine the appropriate solar panel and battery for the system, I can assume that the setup will operate for approximately one hour per day. The board responsible for playing back the poetry consumes 110mA, and the amplifier will use a maximum of 30W, although it is likely to be much less.

Thank you for any suggestions!

Last edited: