PA DSP Options Mixer Vs DBX PA2

I am keen to understand more about a decent option of DSP for a large venue. The sound engineer for the venue states that the QSC TouchMix 30 Pro has DSP and the specifications on the website does mention "room wizard to simplify equalization tasks." Does this DSP have enough taps and how would it compare to a DSP such as the DBX or other similar type DSP's such as the Silica?

Apparenlty the QSC even has the option to put a mic and play pink noise to get a measurement. If I am not mistaken the PA2 also has this option which is automatic if I am not mistaken? Any input would be helpful.

Best practice for venue processing is to do speaker and room correction in a dedicated processor.. not in the mixer. The reason for this is you don't risk losing that processing if somebody resets the mixer to the factory defaults while troubleshooting some issue, a visiting act loads thier own mix file overwriting or deleting your processing, or any number of other scenarios.. you get the idea.

so main reason surrounds the idea of saving filters.
No it's about preventing damage to the sound system.

But can the mixer have the same processing power and enough taps compared to a dedicated processor?
Most modern digital mixers will have enough processing power to do it but there are some that don't quite have the correct tools to do it as well as a dedicated processor, and using the mixer this way eats up outputs.. particularly with a larger multiway sound system or if there are delay speakers or separate zones to cover.