• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PASSdiy 4U/400 Deluxe Chassis – Limited Time Only Pre-Order

Any chance of ordering just faceplates for those that have Modushop chassis hoarded already?

I’d be willing to make extra contribution for doggies.

We have not decided about this yet. I've had other people ask me about this topic but while we appreciate the interest for the front panel, the original project was supposed to be a complete chassis and letting pwoplw purchase the single panel as a stand alone product would make the enclosure less "limited edition" as it would be possible to stick the front on any chassis

Joined 2020
Paid Member
I'd also be down for a 3U black faceplate version, with the baseplate & pre-drilled back plate, for an F5M. While a 3U Minidissipante at 250mm wide is just big enough to fit an 300VA Antek transformer and PSU (see picture) assembling a unit this tightly is a bear & I'm sure some people trying it would hate it. The 3U Dissipante at 360mm wide however is as wide as a Deluxe and 2 x 200VA Anteks fit just fine (other picture).

Attachments

• IMG_8030.jpg
    IMG_8030.jpg
    583.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7784.jpg
    IMG_7784.jpg
    664 KB · Views: 27