• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential GB for original PCB set for the F5Pi

And received.

First batch went out today, and you should have gotten emails from me to your comms emails addresses with tracking etc. It might well take a day or two for the tracking to catch up. I think delivery should be within about 2 weeks to nearly everywhere.

As payments come in, I'll continue to send parcels and notify the owner with the tracking etc.

happy reading and building!

Fran

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 users
More packs sent out today and so far I have been able to accommodate everyone.

@Jacruzer787 if you see this/get a moment you might reply by PM with contact details.

There are a few participants yet to pay. I wanted to say that this is no problem at all, and there is no rush for anyone who wants to wait a little while, but bear in mind I am away a lot over the next 10-12 days so i will be slower to ship etc.

Fran