• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential Group Buy for VRDN Boards

bhjazz,
Received the boards. VERY well packaged. You have old world skills. Haven't seen that except by the best European and old Aviation Korean War timeframe and earlier packaging.

By the way, I switched up how I packaged things with your order and now I remember what I did. Cool. Will use that style of packaging in the future.

ALSO: I have 6 boards left. Please PM me if you are interested.

Just a follow-up, I heard that a few of you have received the parts from Newark. Mine are still "Processing." Yeah, right. Email dispatched to those bozos and phone call will occur on Monday. Sheesh, sometimes these businesses just have no idea what they're doing. Oh well, the weather is nice in the Seattle area today, so it's a great time to get out of the house. 🌞

If you need some soon, I can send you some and you can return them when yours come in.

Holzar long response

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-24 9.28.07 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-24 9.28.07 AM.png
    97.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 user
Here's my progress after successful power-on. Took some time hunting for authentic BC337/327 over here, where the market is flooded with fake. Output voltage looks rock stable. Thanks to Mark for sharing his layout and to bhjazz for his efforts in this GB.

Attachments

• 20231208_113001.jpg
    20231208_113001.jpg
    817.7 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: 1 user