Quasi-complementary output with PNP transistor, it can works ?

HI, I'm Sergio from Italy, I had build many circuit with NAIM audio design output (Quasi-complementary output) but I tried to use PNP transistor instead classic NPN bjt.
I would like to now if someone have tried this crazy output design, only for understand if it works

I copied a NAIM circuit with Avondale pcba clone, and i used a MJ15004 PN instead MJ15003 NPN, moving the resistor and diode 1N4148 on NPN emitter of driver MJE15030.
I don't have any oscilloscope, but this circuit seems work very well.
Please let me know if someone have used this kind of crazy design
many thanks Sergio

HI, I'm Sergio from Italy, I had build many circuit with NAIM audio design output (Quasi-complementary output) but I tried to use PNP transistor instead classic NPN bjt.
I would like to now if someone have tried this crazy output design, only for understand if it works
If you take any NPN power transistors based quasi complementary circuit and
Invert polarity of:
  • All transistors
  • All diodes
  • All electrolytics
  • Supply rails
amplifier will work fine, as well as before, and surprisingly, NOT change signal phase compared to original one.

Usually NPN power transistors exist in wider variety, may have higher power and better characteristics than PNPs, usually cost less also but if I were offered a bucket full of PNP power transistors for peanuts, say half price or less, I would definitely buy them and design around PNPs, no doubt about that.

Nothing good and cheap goes to waste 😉