RIP Sancho Panza Aka. Captain

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sad news today.
Sancho Panza ( The Captain) has passed away

Hello my friends
Last night I received some very sad news
One of friends has passed away.
I received a call from the Captains wife about this sad news. I was pretty shocked when she called , so I really can’t give any more details about what happened,
She has asked me to please inform all of you
That she will be selling off some of his audio gear. For starters, the H1’s ( signature model )that I just picked up for him just a few weeks ago.
In a day or two I’ll have more details of what services will be going on for the Captain
And also has to what gear his wife will be letting go of,
If any of you guys know any of the other forums that the Caption was a member of, please either copy and paste this post. Or please make one up for him, please help me get this sad information out there
God Bless
giphy.gif

Capt. Went by Sancho Panza on most sites. Name is Kendall A. Payne. City is Jackson MS Age 59

PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/members/sancho-panza.html

Seems to only have posted a "Hello!" message. Sorry to hear he is gone.

...details of what services will be going on...

Kendall Allen Payne
"A private family service for Kendall Allen Payne, a retired car salesman and finance officer, will be held Thursday, April 1, 2021 at the Greenville Cemetery under the direction of Boone Funeral Home."

Fallen Hero: Capt.(Ret) Kendall Payne - National Guard Association of Mississippi
"Another great Soldier and Fallen Hero have been released from duty, passed from our ranks on March 26, 2021, and moved on to his heavenly home. Capt.(Ret) Kendall Payne, age 59, a retired member of the MS Air National Guard who had served within 2/198 AR BN during Desert Storm and the Aerial Port, 172d Air Wing, MSANG has departed and gone to a better place with our good Lord." .... "In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Disabled American Vets, or the Wounded Warrior Project."

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.