• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Shanti Dual LPS 5V/3A , 5V/1.5A

Hi Tim

the way we have designed it..no but we will need to test
Hi,

I just stumbled on to this thread while searching for a way to add a display screen (a simple 2 line text display would do) to the GPIO bus of the USBridge Signature.

I bought a pair of USBridge Signatures from the Indian distributor (Fab to Lab) and have twice written to Allo for help but got no response.

Would you be able to tell if there is an option to run a display off the GPIO of the USBridge Signature?

My goal is to split the GPIO via a splitter, run a display of one end and connect the other end to a Pi2AES board (so I can get I2S via HDMI output for my DAC).

Thanks.

Hi,

I just stumbled on to this thread while searching for a way to add a display screen (a simple 2 line text display would do) to the GPIO bus of the USBridge Signature.

I bought a pair of USBridge Signatures from the Indian distributor (Fab to Lab) and have twice written to Allo for help but got no response.

Would you be able to tell if there is an option to run a display off the GPIO of the USBridge Signature?

My goal is to split the GPIO via a splitter, run a display of one end and connect the other end to a Pi2AES board (so I can get I2S via HDMI output for my DAC).

Thanks.
USbridge connector has exact same functions as RPI

@cdsgames, Any thoughts on adding CamillaDSP to the new USbridge? It should run well on an RPi4 compute module and would if well implemented would add greatly to functionality.
see.....https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/rpi4-camilladsp-tutorial.29656/
for one DIYer's experience

The USBridge is a computer, you choose what software to install after you buy it. An RPi doesn't come with CamillaDSP installed, that is what there are the instructions in the thread you linked to.

What are your estimated ship dates? I am seeing anything from 3 months to early 2023 from many online suppliers. Any prospect of getting a prototype out to ASR for testing?
Also interested in this, partiqularly given the semi conductor shortage.

Any photos of the prototype TPA3255 chassis and dimentions? A fully integrated version would also be killer...