Short form kits?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi
Will we in the future find more short form kits in the online store?
I'm thinking especially about the LSP-1...

And another question; What kind of differences do you Anthony think I will experience between a stereo nxV300 amp with an smps form Coldamp, and the the same amp with a traditional power supply?

Hi
Will we in the future find more short form kits in the online store?
I'm thinking especially about the LSP-1...

And another question; What kind of differences do you Anthony think I will experience between a stereo nxV300 amp with an smps form Coldamp, and the the same amp with a traditional power supply?

Hi Ravinder

At this point in time I have not planned to do any more short form kits
I guess even if I were the LSP-1 would not be part of the SF range
as it would not be a whole lot cheaper if at all. :)

The Coldamp SMPS work very well with my nxVxxx range of amplifiers.
I have used them a number of times on my amps and they sound really good.
Some improvements in sound quality maybe found with the very best linear supplies, but the coldamp smps work just great for the price you pay for them.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Anthony
DIY Amplifier - Audio Amplifier Modules - MOSFET Amps - Audio Electronics - Power Amps

Hi Everyone

I have now made available some more short form kits.

The HPA-nxV202ps and HPA-nxV203ps multi channel
modules are now available from my online store as short form kits.

Their come supplied with all of the SMD components installed, but are not supplied with any of the power supply filter capacitors or the supply decoupling or feedback capacitors, these with will need to supplied by the user and installed.
They are supplied with the output stage MOSFETs and thermal sensing device.
These will need to be installed your the user as well. :)

Cheers

Anthony
Aussie Amplifiers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.