slowwww

Neurochrome.com
Joined 2009
Paid Member
The new forum software does seem to be a bit more sluggish at times. You can always check to see if it's you or the forum that's having a bad day by profiling the site with tools like GTmetrix: www.gtmetrix.com
Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 16.20.42.png

Tom

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 users

PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Maybe it's not you. :)

I was being nice.... I know it isn't just me (and my sucky cable service). I waited 5 hours to comment, I shoveled snow, I surfed big and small for-profit and for-love sites.... DIYA was consistently slow.
I don't care to run analysis tools; not my site, I retired from all that.
Mentioned mainly because I have seen forum back-ends choke-up and eventually stall dead stop. I may be too late to save it, but a data-point for autopsy.

Neurochrome.com
Joined 2009
Paid Member
That would be a terrific tool, if it were my job. Thanks. I may use it to provoke some other webmasters who deserve it.

I didn't say, intend to say, or imply, insinuate, or hint that profiling the diyAudio website is your job. I only pointed to the tool as a help in determining whether the forum had a bad day or your internet connection did. I'm not forcing you to use it. I only mentioned it as a way to get quantifiable data. I'm pretty data driven - in case you haven't noticed... ;)

Tom

Reactions: 1 users