Speaker selector switch(s) 2-way, full disconnect, 2 or 3 pole recommendations?

Setting up system with 3 different speaker choices dependent on use. DIY mains with dual subs, Old but fine ADS mini speakers with mini passive sub(they sound really well together)

Full time RV setup, desk between mains, subs in corners, mini speakers on desk with small sub under desk, just need to switch between the speakers hooked up to same amp.
I will also have a ML very good sound bar above the ceiling mounted TV on the rare occasions we turn the TV on but I can run it separately from the DAC.

Option, just a CiFi amp for the PC speakers(ADS) with or without a DAC, it will not be for critical listening but still want it to sound good.

Any known quality switch I can use for this that is not stupid expensive? I can put in a box, wire it up, etc and in fact will wire in and out cables directly to it to skip having terminals, more solder points, etc.....

Thanks,
Rick

I am still contemplating exactly how I want to set this up, more thought into it and I can just skip the sub selector as can use it with all three of the speaker pairs so I just need 2 poles, 2-way. I can then run everything from TV, PC, BD player and Streamer though the DAC and pick the PC speakers or main speakers. The sound bar has it's own amps.

I just want a really good quality manual switch.
Contacts I can clean easily if needed would be a nice benefit as well.

Rick

I can see that, let me try to do this a bit better without a diagram, I will do a manual one then see about drawing one up on the computer.

PC, when the rare times I play a game....to DAC....from DAC to amp, amp to speaker selector to desktop speakers or main speakers.

TV, again the rare times we turn it on.....to DAC...DAC to amp, amp to speaker selector to main speakers.
TV, option 2, to DAC, from DAC to sound bar. (it has a pretty decent DAC but not as good as the Topping E70 V)

BD Player, very rarely used, to DAC to amp, to speaker selector to mains.
BD option 2, to DAC to sound bar.

Streamer to DAC to amplifier to mains or desktop speakers.
Streamer option 2, to DAC to sound bar.

DAC:

3 inputs so have to use a switch before two of them or just pull one input and plug in the BD Player or whatever I wish to setup as rarely used.
DAC, line level and balanced output, balanced to amp, line level to sub amp to subs, sub amp always hooked up, use as needed.

I think this covers it, just a stereo 2-pole switch for going from desktop speakers to mains.

------------

I will need a good amp with balanced inputs, not a ton of power I hope as building OB speakers first (XSD), have Edgarhorn Slimlines I would love to use but a bit to big and not likely a good match in our RV anyway, I could build new lowers to save a lot of space. I might end up with sealed, ported, TL, etc speakers and might need more power. Since I own most everything already not much more to spend but I might buy a cheap little amp to use and build an amp later...like XRK's D class amp. The PC I just built is going to draw more current than my audio system it seems, I might have to change plans and build something less so since eventually going off grid and want a minimal solar system when we do.

Let me know if you see any holes in the plan, please:)
Rick

To late to edit, I drew it out and seems just a 2-way stereo switch is all I need.

4 input devices, 3 inputs on the DAC, no worries, plug the BD Player into the TV as it can loop back out to the line the TV has to the DAC.

I can then play anything through any of the speakers except PC to the sound bar though I can pretty easily hook that up if ever wanted.