Super old seventies design connector for DC motors - Kennedy 9 track

Hello All, and happy new year. I apparently haven't posted since 2022 but I find this hard to believe. In any case, I am back with one of my typically annoying old-technology questions that have nothing to do with audio (anymore, at least).
Can someone identify this connector type?

If it helps, it from the early seventies, as it was in a Kennedy 9100 9-track tape drive. I have searched and searched, even in an old Newark catalog from the seventies and found nothing similar. I intend to use these to preserve as much authenticity to the motor's provenance.

Thank you for your help

Attachments

• connector.jpg
    connector.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 98
" Looks like something installed on tractor alternators. I think my Massey-Furguson 245 might have one"
I looked up pictures of M-F alternators and I know what you mean.... The blades are opposed to each other on some. Oh well.

I managed to make a connector body out of Delrin. I took me and afternoon and an evening, but at least I can connect the motors, now. I know it sounds crazy to ignore suggestions of just cutting off the connectors and splicing in newer ones, but I'm like that.