• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TDA1541A

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Groups buy TDA1541A from Philips Factory

Dear all,

This is my KIT- Twins TDA1541a NON-Oversampling DAC with different tube output stage.

Pls see the photos.

For the advise of one of member.

deskmate88

I would like to offer a groups buy

Two TDA1541a DAC original Philips Made.

Date code.

From 1988~1990.

Every two pcs. ( match pair ) USD 40 include postage world wide.

If buy with Sanyo OS-con, Elna caps, NON-polar caps, Dale, CGW resisters, or the best Toshiba 2SK170 will offer a best price for buy together.

For more detail pls email to me.

this is my website but some information still updating.

thomas@diyaudiocraft.com

Attachments

• tda1541a dac kit fully funish..jpg
    tda1541a dac kit fully funish..jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,284
Does anyone like to groups buy match pair of TDA1541a

Dear all,

special offer for same date code match pair TDA1541a.

Each pair will follow with gold plate IC socket for Diyer change higher grade D/A as S1 or S2 grade.

USD 20 per pair with postage to worldwide.

If U like to DIY NON-oversampling DAC.

This is a good chance, also buy with best component for digital circuits parts as sanyo OS-CON, ELNA non-polar caps, BlackGate, Dale, CGW resisters will great offer.

For more detail pls email to me.

thomas@diyaudiocraft.com

Photos show was my stock of TDA1541a.

thanks

thomas

Attachments

• ·Ó¤ù 277.jpg
    ·Ó¤ù 277.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,014
Tda1541a

Hi all diyers & lovers of NOS TDA1541a DAC,

All these chips I collect & prepare for my another project. I had some the latest ( made in Taiwan) "selected 'Q'" with date code 2002 TDA1541a CHIPS coming. This chips was prepared for the 2S ( double crown ) selection for Japan Zandan DAC use!

Philips Factory ( production line) in taiwan said the main different of this chips was use same process & procedure as the Old 1541a ever made.But all the machine & core material all were new, higer purity of melt-spun of the core material was use in NEW chips. They said these chips was selected & prepared for 2S ( Double crown) selection but after selection fault out. But the standard compare the old chips. The specification will better than the Old one. I had Old TDA1541a( made in Holland) & S1 to compare. I would like to say there had not large different between S1 & This New 1541a(m 2002 version). I will provide the factory receipt to diyers to take a look to proof that this is not remark chips.

Actually sound pixel new chips will more smooth than old chips. But the dynamic Old chips will little better. Or,, Old chips will little bit more musical than new one but new one had little more detail than old one.

I had 300pcs already on my hand. Will very good offer to diyers.

Hope more diyers can enjoy more reasonable items.

thx

thomas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.