Texas Instrument's TAS6424Q1 vs ST'S FDA()! or HFDA801A for automotive application ?

Hi all, I'm new here and I wanted your input on some research I have been doing regarding a project I'm working on.
I want to design a good amp board, 4 channels high powered, aux input bluetooth 5 and rca pre out that has really good sound quality at 14.4v (or higher via step up) and that could be integrated with add on boards as options (like am/fm decoder board)
I started dipping my toes in with the classics tpa 3116 on ali express and got the first one to burn and fail on me :p
Then I got a Dayton Kab board (rebranded Sure boards) based on dual TPA3116 and tested it on a pair of 6,5" Morel Maximo ultra coax in a car I'm restoring and like the sound way better when feeding it 24v instead of 14,4. (I suspect the Morel's high power handling are part of the reason) Issue is it's quite expensive retail price and has integretade dsp that I don't need.
Then i bought a TDA7850 board on Newegg (the one with the single 10k capacitor) and installed a huge heatsink on it and it sounds also great, but boy does it become warm quickly. I'm worried about putting inside a car radio and I don't want to put a fan in there either.

So I started looking at newer chips from Texas Instruments and St Microelectric, since TDA7850 and tPA3116 are almost 20 year old technology.
I found multiple potential candidates but ZERO info about them on the web apart from the datasheets, and I'm a total newbie.
Here are the potential candidates, and their currect availabily :
  • STPA002 (0 in stock for 6 months)
  • HFDA801A (0 in stock)
  • FDA901 (0 in stock) ** This one caught my attention because I found an article when it was released, explaining this was a chip design in collab with Alpine and they put that chip in they new Amps and DSP
and lastly
- TAS6424Q1 (TAS6424EQ1 ALSO, seems like a variant ?) this one is in stock. My questions : Is it a great candidate for what I'm going for ? Anyone has experience with it or one of the above ? And why are all newer ST Micro chips out of stock everywhere ? TI has plenty all over the place.

Thank you !