diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2008
Paid Member
How about this one?

Screenshot from 2023-05-09 07-38-54.png

Reactions: 1 user
Joined 2008
Paid Member
This is just a website gui nav thought thing. Nothing heavy.

What if my intent isn't to shop? I come here thinking "Forum" not "Market" . Surely if the diyAudio forum software can be used to provide a drop-down menu when a member clicks on their moniker, their bell, or their conversations envelope , one could drop down from a "Vendor Forums" link in the Forums menu. They are vendor forums after all.

Frankly , with some of the vendors helping out so much on members' personal projects not related to their businesses and that with no payback but the occasional thanks (like you guys do so much btw :worship: ), it seems a little bit slack to put them on the marketplace menu page under "More" vendors. The heading looks like an afterthought.

. . . . . I mean , would a drop-down full list be so hard to do?

I'm saying all this pretty lightly. I know the crew running this place has their hands full and they're doing a great job, so if there''s no time for it right now I get it , no probs. . . . . . . but it did take me a while to figure out that the Tubelab forum was in marketplace while Pass Labs is not and it occurred to me that upgrading the link setup to the forums could be put on the to do list.

Thanks