Where can I purchase Behringer dcx 2496 W/lowest price>NT

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I hope this is allowed. I have bought a number of Behringer rack mount items from zzounds. I am a very happy costumer. The Beringer reverb unit I just got had a hum. And I don't mean in the line. You could hear it from the listening position 3 feet away. So I got to test their returns policy for the second time. All I can say is that these people are great. Their price has been so close to the lowest that when it has not been I've gone with them anyway.

Just so you know. The first return was not a Behringer.

BTW I just got the dbx Driverack PA (elsewhere) I was very torn between it and the Beringer which sure has a nice feature set. I'd be glad to hear how you like yours when your set up.

I'm using mine on my Prodigies. Do I hear gasps? :)

eStatic

I 2nd that....they are great. I have bought 2 behringer units from them...and they rock. The first time I tried to buy a 8024...they called me a week later and told me it was discontued...so they gave me the DEQ2496 for $186.....way cheaper then retail....

estatic how do the behringer dcx 2496 and dbx driverack pa compare? is there a difference in sound? it's been my impression from calling pro audio retailers/discounters that behringer stuff is just cheap stuff in general i believe springtree.net does not carry behringer anymore because they were not happy with them.

MikeCTM2 said:
estatic how do the behringer dcx 2496 and dbx driverack pa compare? is there a difference in sound? it's been my impression from calling pro audio retailers/discounters that behringer stuff is just cheap stuff in general i believe springtree.net does not carry behringer anymore because they were not happy with them.

I don't have both, only the dbx sorry if I was not clear. I'm still tweeking and experimenting. don't know how I like/don't like it yet. Another couple of weeks...

Behringer is crud, but it's often, not always, adequate crud. When I win the lottery I'm going to replace all that I am using with better stuff.

eStatic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.