• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Zero oversampling DAC prototype for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prototype zero oversampling DAC for sale. Uses CS8414 and AD1865 DACs. Same chip set as Audonote DACs but I use two DACs in parallel for better sound. The DAC is in an EVS Millennium chassis and uses most of the Millennium power supplies. The digital input transformer is a silver Audio Note transformer with Vishay load resistor. Power supply caps are Elma and Blackgate. The output stage is an opamp with no filtering. The output stage could be done much better and some filtering should be added. It has a very transparent sound but I don't have time to bring it to full potential. See http://www.tweakaudio.com under specials for sale for a picture. $350.00. I take Visa and Mastercard.

Ric Schultz
EVS

Status
Not open for further replies.