10th Annual Vancouver Island diyFEST 2013

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Don't let the smile fool you. This guy is deadly serious. ChrisB for those who don't already know.

Attachments

• IMG_2097.jpg
    IMG_2097.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 335
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Ta for the photo's guyz!!!! It looks as if a great time was had by all - az well az some good closed eyed listening (better know az naps to the rest of us)....

I like the looks of this little number tho and would love to been able to listen to it indoors.....:D:D:D

Attachments

• P1- get together - Aug 2013 - OB with sub.jpg
    P1- get together - Aug 2013 - OB with sub.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 202
Joined 2006
Paid Member
I have been receiving information of strange sightings in the area.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

1) Still sum guyz trying to get up the hill....:D:D:D
2) They have found one of the Mounties that wuz lost on the hill a couple of meetings back.... :eek:

Attachments

• Mobile Sound System.jpg
    Mobile Sound System.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 177
  • music_cribnotes4-1_39.jpg
    music_cribnotes4-1_39.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 165
Another treat about this get together is the raffle. This year I was lucky enough to win a pair of Airborne FR179B8-18F wood cone, full range drivers that Bob arranged for Solen to donate. I hope they sound half as good as they look. They're some real eye candy.
https://solen.ca/pdf/airborne/fr179b818f.pdf

Attachments

• IMG_2186.jpg
    IMG_2186.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_2187.jpg
    IMG_2187.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 290
This year I was lucky enough to win a pair of Airborne FR179B8-18F wood cone, full range drivers that Bob arranged for Solen to donate. I hope they sound half as good as they look. They're some real eye candy.

You're definitely bringing those drivers to next year's "FEST", in boxes. Looking at the sim, they have pretty impressive bass extension for the size.

jeff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.