12" bandpass Subwoofers

So I was trying to find the issue of either Car Audio & Electronics or Car Stereo Review where an Earthquake bandpass enclosure crushed the other enclosures in a comparison test. I came across this passive radiator system while searching.

1719585152017.png

I couldn't help myself after last night's debate :ROFLMAO:. I'm Black, so I could care less who wins. Abraham Lincoln is the only president that did anything positive for my people.

1719585287751.png

Thanks for the interesting discussion and comparison; those sims are useful to see. Yes this is very definitely about home audio, not car audio, so the restrictions and requirements are a bit different.

The LAB12 seems quite versatile and can be used in car audio, but it isn't specifically a car audio driver. First and foremost, it was designed for use in reasonably large horn-loaded enclosures. So probably that would be optimum for it, though it can do well in other boxes, too. This versatility is one of the things that drew me to it. Though mine is a slight variant (the FAB12), I think they are largely interchangeable.