• The swap meet forum is for private non-commercial transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale AD1862N 20Bit R2R DAC New Rochester's

Things you have for sale.
Hi,

I am selling brand-new, genuine AD1862N 20Bit R2R DAC chip directly from Rochester LLC.
Stock QTY= 28 pcs

Price: 99USD/Unit, (24.75/pcs)

Sold as 4pcs=1Unit, please order QTY by Unit, multiples of 4.
PAYPAL is the only way I have, so please make sure you have PAYAPL account. Buyer pays the PAYAPL fee.
Please PM me and inform the quantity you'll buy, your location. I will reply you the total cost.

Shipment: By Global Postal EMS Service
Shipping Cost: Please refer to the table below
Total cost formula
(Plus 4.4% fee):
(99*N+Shipping)/(1-4.4%)=(99*N+Shipping)/0.956=correct number after PAYPAL transaction

The reason for selling is that when I order them on Digikey at the first time, the order got cancelled and Rochester told me they don't sell to individuals.
And I tried to order again, expecting to get a cancellation mail, but instead I got FedEx's mail that Rochester shipped the package!

Unfortunately, I have order 28pcs AD1862N from another distributor, this is really a nightmare because I am gonna to receive 28+28=56pcs of AD1862!
Anyway this means I have to sell 28pcs AD1862N, as I don't have a 56-channels audio system.

So, all AD1862N I am selling here is directly from Rochester's stock, guaranteed to be GENUINE and NEW.
From DIYers who cannot buy at least 14pcs+ AD1862 (Digikey's Minimum Quantity), this is a great opportunity to buy and build your super great-sounding 20Bit R2R DAC!
Ex: Miro's NOS AD1862

DAC AD1862: Almost THT, I2S input, NOS, R-2R

1670129156984.jpeg
1670129351609.jpeg

DestinationTracking Air Pack
USA18USD
Canada10USD
EU
Germany10USD
France10USD
UK10USD
Norway10USD
Poland10USD
Denmark10USD
Netherlands10USD
Oceania
Australia10USD
New Zealand10USD
Asia
Japan5USD
HK5USD

Last edited:
Hi guys,

The stock is getting sold out, in case of controversy, the items are reserved by the order of payment, not the PM.
For buyers who decided to buy, please contact me or reply me with your PAYPAL account or email,
and I will send invoice/request of payment for you as soon as possible until stock is out.

P.S., I might wrongly published the formula after some deal payed, the correct formula should be (in case of 4.4% fee):
(99*N+Shipping)/(1-4.4%)=(99*N+Shipping)/0.956=correct number after PAYPAL transaction

(99*N+Shipping)*(1+4.4%)=(99*N+Shipping)*1.044 is WRONG, although it's just a difference of 1USD or so, but as I am selling at the price of no profit, under-charging might cause problems to me.

Thank you all.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you all for buying and solve my problems.
AD1862 is now SOLD-OUT.

I am not able to reply all of PM (DIYA has limitation), some of you might not get my response and the chance to pay,
I am very very sorry and apologize for this and I also learn a lot, please forgive me if you have any complaints as this is
my first time selling to such many people.

Also, I am announcing another news, that the small-signal V-FET 2SK79 is going to be released, they will be measured and paired
for choosing, so stay tuned.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi,

This is an update for buyers and new buyers.
I have founded a problem that a very very small portion of people (actually it's 1) reckon me to be a fast service provider,
which just like professional seller, and I am not.
I will process and ship the item as soon as possible, but as I am not a professional seller, which means I have my own job,
what I can provide and promise is that I will ship them and I will make it done ASAP.
So, for buyer who insist to ask me and tell him the exact shipping time, honestly, sorry I can't.
I can't provide service like 48-hours-shipping-after-payment like eBay or so, as explained above.
But I am doing my best to finish the whole things, that's the greatest service an amateur seller can offer.

And for now, most of the buyer's delivery info have been collected, yet after one refunding event, 2 new buyers are in, we will finish this part soon.
Meanwhile, the second batch 28pcs AD1862 is shipped by another distributor, IMHO, I think it would be better to move on AFTER both batch arrived, making sure everyone get their AD1862s.
For this, it takes just a bit some more time, as FEDEX is shipping them on the way.

I am sorry I didn't make it clear enough before, but if you are not able to accept the above explanation, I think it will be great for both sides to ask for refunding earlier before controversy and let waiting people finish their order.

As a freshman seller, I do apologize and feel sorry that I was unable to make things perfect.

[Update]
1. FEDEX-28pcs (Second Batch) is arriving within 2~3 days.
2. Remained 2 buyer's payment and address info waiting to be finished. Both are UK buyers.

3. As result, the shipping date would as soon as next Monday-Tuesday (12/19~20), I will keep things updated if there is delay.
4. The shipping is from outside US and EU, and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you avoid unnecessary tax (legally).
5. Final buyers list indicated they are located in US, UK and Germany. It is expectable Each Country have own custom policies, and I might have to go to post office for several times until all commercial invoice and custom forms are correct, in my experience.

Thank you all, that will be all for this update.
1670999877097.png

Last edited:
I am the buyer whose order been canceled by the seller.

My order confirmed and payment made on 8 Dec. A message sent 4 days later for status, then the order got cancelled. Pls be careful a confirmed and paid order with this seller can be cancelled with no reason.

I am the buyer whose order been canceled by the seller.

My order confirmed and payment made on 8 Dec. A message sent 4 days later for status, then the order got cancelled. Pls be careful a confirmed and paid order with this seller can be cancelled with no reason.
Obviously, your reply here is one of the reason.
1. You are very harsh which I think controversy is inevitable and so fully refunded you.
2. I have also fully explained and feel sorry for cancellation to you in PM, please don't claim <no reason>.
3. There is no other cancellation order except you, sir. ONLY You.
4. I over-refunded you, and please don't forget it.

All best wishes to you, please do understand the cancellation is good for both sides.
Even after fully, over-refunding, you still claim you got cancelled for no reason, hence I think I made a right decision.
Thus I have chance to release the item to 2 polite and well-mannered friends from UK, Steve and Gram, I feel happy to do so even I might under-charge the postage, it's fine, I just want to get along with nice guys, that's common sense isn't it :)

Regards,
Jensen

What I did was sent you a message asking for order status, then you unilaterally cancelled the order. Before I know you want to cancel the order, you sent an amount lower than I paid. You seem to ignore the PayPal charge when you payback but do know to charge that when you ask for money.

After informing you the underpaid fact, you sent the 2nd payment, the excess of $1.3 was sent back to you on the next day but you still claimed to have overpaid, this indicated how trustworthy you are.

You seem to think it is not no reason as long as you refund the money. Refund is not a reason. So unfortunate that there is no terms and conditions here as you have breached a contract.

This is a seller who do not treat his promise seriously, wish you good luck, guys.

[Update]

Some misunderstandings occurred.
For DIYAudio guys, there is nothing to do with Chip1Stop's batch.
My point is that waiting Chip1Stop for 2 more days can let me ship both batches at the same time, which make things easier.
That's why I updated information about batch from Chip1Stop.
Ever buyers here will get items from Rochester's batch, nothing is changed.

Codes on the chips are different, so please don't worry about this.
Rochester LLC: 0017
Chip1Stop: 0115

Last edited: