• The swap meet forum is for private non-commercial transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale AD1862N 20Bit R2R DAC New Rochester's

Things you have for sale.
1671717011007.png

1671720133587.jpeg

Thanks for keeping us updated(y)
My pleasure.

-Update 2022/12/27-
The packages are turned over to post office, waiting for further processing (like tracking no.)
It is still peak time during Christmas to New year, but I will keep update to all buyers with the status and trackings.
The delivery depends of the destination, which are US, UK and Spain.

Joined 2019
Paid Member
Anyone who ordered these actually received anything? I can see my parcel is in Spain according to UPU tracking from the tracking details, so I'm hopeful I'll see it next week, but the banning of jensenhoffman has left me a tad nervous...

If a moderator is reading this, can I find out why (more specifically) the user was banned? I'm aware of the rather ill tempered stuff in the "new tracer is coming" thread, but there's nothing on a ban in that thread. My query is prompted out of concern for the dollars I've invested in the purchase of what I hope will be genuine AD1862N but I am beginning to wonder...