• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aleph J kit of parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

6L6

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Update -

I have all the components on hand and sorted into the kits except the matched Mosfet. I expect those in another 1-2 weeks. (Hopefully)

I'm out of town all next week, but after then, I can ship the PSU by itself if anybody wants it separately.

KJ123 - Yes, of course my wonderful neighbors to the north can participate. I ship worldwide using United States Postal Service.

In the time being, if you are interested in either or both kits, please send me a PM with the following information -

Forum name

Real name

Post address

email

Which kit(s) you want

Thanks!

-Jim

6L6

Joined 2010
Paid Member
UPDATE -

I finally have received all the parts and can start shipping this week.

Watch your email for more information.

There are still plenty of kits so if you are interested this will likely be the last set with the J108 Jfets. Also plenty of PSU kits as well.

Anyone interested but hasn't contacted me via PM, please do so. I need the following info -

Forum name

Real name

Post address

email

Which kit(s) you want

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.