• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aleph J kit of parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

6L6

Joined 2010
Paid Member
PSU KIT ANNOUNCEMENT -

If I can get at least 20 people interested, I will offer a PSU kit of parts that is suitable for the Pass/Firstwatt Aleph J, F5, F5Paralell, F4, and 25-30V versions of the Burning Amps.

This kit is made to utilize the DIYaudio Power Supply PCB - Universal PSU V3 - Circuit Boards although other circuit boards could be used.

The Kit will include -

(8) 22,000uF 35V Panasonic Capacitors.
(8) 0.47ohm 3W filter resistors
(2) 2.2k 3W bleeder resistors
(2) 2.2K 1/2W LED resistors
(1) Red LED
(1) Green LED
(4) Molex screw-terminal blocks (for the output connections of the PCB)
(8) FEP30DP 30A 200V discrete diodes
(8) PCB-mount heatsinks for the diodes
(3) CL-60 thermistors
(1) .0033uF X1/Y2 rated AC line capacitor

(The R-C snubber will be unused.)

Cost will be $90+Shipping.

I estimate shipping to be Approx. $8 USA and $24 international. Actual shipping costs will be charged. Everything will be sent via United States Postal Service.

(The amp parts kit shipping was much less than my original estimate, but this kit will be be bigger and heavier, mostly due to the capacitors. ) Again, your specific shipping costs will be charged.

There will be no limit to the number of kits you can order. (These are not limited by the amount of unobtanium Jfets like the amp parts kit...)

If you are interested, please say so in this thread, and/or send me a PM. (Even if you have already.)

In the PM please include your real name and email.

Once there is interest for 20 kits I will move forward.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.