• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 Round 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have several times, both through DIYAudio and the mail you previously answered to( the one at pressure-drop.org). To make a long story short, I ordered 4 BPA150 boards with SMD presoldered and 2 DRV PCBs to be shipped to Israel. If you need a PayPal verification and/or my address please give me an email address that works. If you already shipped - bless you!

Shmulik

Hi,

The boards arrived early last week, they arrived fine. I have shipped quite a few allready, including 2 kits which arrived fine.

I have been shipping to people within the EU first, as i dont have any customs forms, im trying to get hold of a roll of them.

Halo6,
For the last two group buys I did with the Leach amp I used Advanced circuits. They do really good work and have quite a few promo deals for small orders or proto boards. You can contact Joel and you will find him very easy to do business with. You also get a huge 500.00 discount as a first time customer.

Advanced Circuits also has there own schematic/pcb layout software and has no size limitations as does the Eagle freeware.

Tad

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.