Broken images or links - report them here

Since we are dealing with links here, I guess it might be fine here (otherwise, please change the place, please) to report the fact that I noticed when you actually click on the title of a thread you are automatically redirected to the last post.
Maybe, may be, the previous function was a better choice because it went to the first post which is what you expect from clicking on the thread title.

On the other hand, maybe, may be, that function is redundant since in order to go to the last post of the thread it's enough just to click on the date of the post you see on the right side of the same page, which is actually just the last post of that thread.

:)

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Maybe I'm not quite following you on this but if I click a thread title from either the front page or from any forum I am taken to post #1 on page #1 every time unless I have posted in that thread in which case I am returned to the last unread post.

Reactions: 1 user
Maybe I'm not quite following you on this but if I click a thread title from either the front page or from any forum I am taken to post #1 on page #1 every time unless I have posted in that thread in which case I am returned to the last unread post.
You're right, it's exactly as you describe.

I'm not always logged in when I read, and I hadn't noticed this difference.

In summary: if I'm not logged in or if I'm logged in and I've not posted in that thread and I click on the thread title it always takes me to the first page of that thread (as one does expect).

If I'm logged in, then it behaves just as you described above.
Thanks. (y)

Reactions: 1 user