• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Curved Pensil inspired Alpair 10.3 prototypes build log

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Bookmarked these ages ago. not cheap, but should work like a charm!

curvomatic-range.jpg

Curvomatic - The quickest and best way to make curved molds

there is a link to their website below the image.

1200mm x 800mm is £650 + vat. Not cheap, but your right after a few cabinets would pay for itself, and save lots of ply formers cluttering up the shop.

I have the joy of running a cabinet makers shop, with 5 others, with their rent paying for upgrades and new toys. This might have to join the list, perhaps before a spindle moulder...

Studio Au:
very nice cabinets, I like that you progressed from all the threads with various sketches :)

They have the same shape as I am aiming for the bass cabinets. But little bit bigger. It will cost me a bomb, but should be pretty good, CNCd and all.

hope to see your teardrops finished, perhaps before me.
Or did you abandoned that project?

Danny

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.