EAW 804084 8” specifications?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Please - does anybody have the specs for these drivers for input into one of the recommended modelling software ?

I have 2x EAW SB48e = 4x drivers. But one makes scratching/buzzing noises at moderate to high volumes which I assume means it’s broken. So I’d like to repurpose the remaining 3 healthy ones into:

a more visually aesthetic music sub (for bass heavy music in a large open plan living room)
and/or
a single cabinet unit (with other drivers TBA) for the garage/workshop

Reading the forums the first suggestion seems to be to plug the specifications into modelling software to evaluate various designs but google can’t seem to find for me the specs for these particular ones.

And if the specs are lost to time could anybody recommend how to extrapolate them and/or proceed with a design without these specs?

I do know they are 8”, 4Ω, 200W each and there is a frequency response chart from EAW for them made up into their current cabinets.

Thanks!

i know that some eaw speakers were made by eminence. those are pretty easy to i.d. by the label. i've attached a phot for reference - you can see the eminence label under the eaw label. if you forward the serial number to eminence, they will give you the t/s specs. good luck

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 87
  • s-l500.jpg.pdf
    28 KB · Views: 48
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.