Filter brewing for the Soekris R2R

I recently acquired a DAM1941, finished the hardware construction, added an excellent power supply and an AudioNote buffer with Miflex copper capacitors. Now I would like to try some filters. The thread is very long, so I dare to ask.
Which filters are the most audible compared to the original ones? What I care most about is a wide and deep stage. Maybe someone can help me?

Reactions: 1 user
AN clone of preamp A2 with tube 6sn7 and tube power supply PCB form Ali, power supply from muzgaudio.com, output transformers 2,2 uF copper Miflex, dispaly Audiozen lite

but this off topic only once, wana know more write to me
1718209220577.jpeg

I recently acquired a DAM1941, finished the hardware construction, added an excellent power supply and an AudioNote buffer with Miflex copper capacitors. Now I would like to try some filters. The thread is very long, so I dare to ask.
Which filters are the most audible compared to the original ones? What I care most about is a wide and deep stage. Maybe someone can help me?
Personally I still use TNT’s latest filters.

Concerning your Audio Note buffer, the general opinion seems to be not to use a buffer but simply use the raw output. Sounds absolutely amazing directly into my tube pre amp.

Reactions: 1 user