• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS or Trade: Morel MDT 57.04 tweeters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling 1 Pair of Morel MDT 57.04 Tweeters. They are new in original box. They can be used for home or car audio systems. I originally purchased 2 Pairs of these, but I only used 1 pair, thus elling unused set. They were designed for car as they include all provisions for flush or surface mounting.

They are 1" soft dome tweeters that are no longer available from Morel. They include original box, installation instructions, flush and surface mount adapters, mounting screws, wire, Morel nameplates, grills.

They do NOT incude crossovers, but Morel includes suggestions on capacitors for simple 6dB roll-off in the back of install instructions.

Asking $85.00/set (or B.O.) or trade for Pair of Dynaudio D-28s or Single D-260 tweeter.

Thanks,
feke67

Attachments

• dscf0012.jpg
    dscf0012.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 134
Status
Not open for further replies.