• The swap meet forum is for private non-commercial transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: SE Output Transformers Hashimoto H-20-7U; Sowter SE05; Electraprint for Headphone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
All units fully functional and are lightly used.

One pair Hashimoto H-20-7U 5k/7k : 4/8/16. Not in very good cosmetic condition with scratches on top (due to dragging on table). I have probably left too much solder on the terminals but can be cleaned. $SOLD

One pair Sowter SE05 2.5k : 8 + 100% feedback windings. In good condition.
$300

One pair Electra-print customized SE OPT for headphones. 5K primary, secondaries tapped at 32/300/600. Gapped at 40mA DC rating. $SOLD

Will add pics later.

Price includes PP fee, buyer pays shipping, CONUS only.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Pics for Hashimoto.

Attachments

• IMG_0115.jpg
    IMG_0115.jpg
    610.6 KB · Views: 652
  • IMG_0116.jpg
    IMG_0116.jpg
    722.8 KB · Views: 651
Last edited:
Pics added for Sowter and Electra-print.

I forgot that one of the wire come out of primary winding of the Electra-print one has its shield worn off a little bit in the middle, I taped it for now, can be easily fixed using heat shrinks or depends on the actual length you need you can even just cut it from there,

Attachments

• IMG_0117.jpg
    IMG_0117.jpg
    861.4 KB · Views: 565
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.