• The Vendor's Bazaar forum is for commercial offers and transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: TOS 2SK2013/2SJ313

Due to the worldwide spreading of the COVID-19, the international postal services to many parts of world is being suspended or at least taking very long to reach the destinations. You can drop me a pm and I’ll contact you once the situation improves.
Thanks
It took only 7 days from Thailand to NYC. The package has been IN TRANSIT from NYC to Chicago for 10 days now and still no expected delivery day yet. The problem is NOT on your end.

Joined 2005
Paid Member
It took only 7 days from Thailand to NYC. The package has been IN TRANSIT from NYC to Chicago for 10 days now and still no expected delivery day yet. The problem is NOT on your end.
Thanks, Keilau.
I decided to temporarily suspend the sale after I tried to post some FETs to a fellow member to Philippines to find out the international postal service (air) is being suspended to a long list of countries. The post officer informed the posts could also take very long as they need to take the detour before they can reach the destination country.
For you case, I found it is indeed taking unusually long.