• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB: A Simple Discrete Current-Mirror IV Converter, à la AD844

Joined 2018
Paid Member
Thanks for this, Ripster.

So to be clear, to request a full set of matched transistors for a 2-channel PCB set one needs to enter a 1 in the "2 channels single + test" column and also a 1 in the "additional 6 matched pairs", correct?

My understanding is that for an SE pair to populate 2 boards for SE stereo we need to tick option 1. To populate the other 2 boards for 2 x SE stereo or stereo balanced we need to tick option 2. 6 transistors per each board. One board per SE channel. Double for balanced

Ok it seems this is all the interest there is. Please everyone send me a personal message with a paypal associated email address, full shipping address and nickname here on diyaudio forum. When I receive PM with all the info I will mark it in the spreadsheet. GB will be open until I receive all accounts and send out payment requests.

Hey Vunce, yes your order will be processed sooner it will also be a practice run for my post office to see how things are going...

For people outside EU if you have any special instructions regarding customs you can send me PM, but the package will be tracked and insured so the price of PCBs must be declared if the package gets lost but there are various options like gift or comercial sample...