I heard about the Linear Audio article on Soft Recovery diodes, and ...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2005
Paid Member
@Jan,

How about adding a subscription structure? For example $1.99/month gets you access to three articles of your choosing. Or better yet, $29,99/year gets you 30 articles of your choosing. I'd also add in a subscription to get the actual paper copy of the entire volume. You're averaging what, 2 to 3, volumes per year? In that case sign me up for $49,99/year with worldwide shipping.

Thoughts?

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
@Jan,

How about adding a subscription structure? For example $1.99/month gets you access to three articles of your choosing. Or better yet, $29,99/year gets you 30 articles of your choosing. I'd also add in a subscription to get the actual paper copy of the entire volume. You're averaging what, 2 to 3, volumes per year? In that case sign me up for $49,99/year with worldwide shipping.

Thoughts?

Hello Sander,

I sometimes get these questions but I am very hesitating. I'm not a company with high-heeled secretaries taking your subscription orders. I would have to do all myself and basically managing your money. To handle it on the website would be several 1000 euro's of website development cost minimum.

What I did do was add a 'package' product of the first 6 issues for € 99 including shipping, because it's a 'product' and I can handle that within the current web shop structure. So I may do that more in the future, but subscriptions is a whole new ball game.

Linear Audio is more a hobby thing that got out of hand and isn't really making any serious money so there's very little room for grand investments.

Jan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.