InConcert Miles 2022

I like the use of the cat to absorb excess vibration. How long was the training process?? :ROFLMAO:
You are in Serbia? (The flag does not have the coat of arms). The stuff looks GREAT, simply fabulous. How much do you charge for shipping to Los Angeles? o_O
The Beyma TPL-150H how are you liking the sound? The driver is like a Heil Air Motion Transformer? It seems the top enclosure is much deeper than the horn-some sonic reason? Or just matching visual aesthetics.
Haha she likes the vibrations also :ROFLMAO: .
We live in The Netherlands and I already sold these muscle speakers to somebody in Lelystad - Netherlands.
He don't have neighbours, he has a free standing house :love:.
The depth of the top cabinet with the TPL is pure done for visual aesthetics.

In the future I like to build them again, they are outstanding and produce a lot of dynamics and very good deep and powerful basses.
The TPL is a very good driver and fits perfectly in this combination.

Or I like to build his a little brother, the InConcert Duke.
But the InConcert Miles are absolutely the most powerful and best speakers I've ever built.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 188
  • Opstelling Duke-1.jpg
    Opstelling Duke-1.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 184
  • Opstelling Duke-3.jpg
    Opstelling Duke-3.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 152
  • Opstelling Duke-23.jpg
    Opstelling Duke-23.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 146
  • Duke-1.jpg
    Duke-1.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 183
Reactions: 1 user
Hi find more information on the Dutch zelfbouwaudio forum concerning filter, building process and all kind of discussions ;) .
You can also google "InConcert Miles".
For interested people who are curious how these giants sounds you can make an appointment with the new happy owner living in Lelystad, The Netherlands.
Otherwise I like to advice everyone to built them by yourselfs if you have the possibilities.